Friday, December 14, 2007

About Contestants

Star Voice Of India - Chote Ustaad

About Contestants

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 01 - MANSI


A chubby 10 yr old, nicknamed Bhalu by her dad loves to sing.
A day dreamer, she loves to sing bhajans and cartoons.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 02 - ABHEER


The youngest of the lot,at 8 yrs,with lovely mischievous eyes, loves to eat raj ma, pizza.
Called affectionately a pendulum because he cant stay still,
he loves painting,swimming and being on the keyboard.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 03 - GITASHREE

The 14 year old Gitashree Shil, from Kolkata..

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 04 - JAYANT


The Child Prodigy Jayant Singh aged 13 years, from Indore.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 05 - PRAKRITI


The Nature Lover from Darjeeling, 12 year old Prakriti Giri.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 06 - VYOM


The shy and introvert, 14 year old Vyom Kapoor from Delhi.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 07 - SONIA

A 9 yr old powerhouse of talent dances Kathak,
plays the Tabla and has been singing since the age of two and a half.
Her favorite food is Chowmein.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 08 - ALPANSH


An adorable Mickey Mouse look alike,
loves chatting with his innumerable girl friends on the phone.
A fan of Shahrukh Khan, grand moms pet, loves to eat chicken.
He calls his teeth his style statement.


SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 09 - ANWESHA


The confident 13 year old Anwesha Gupta from Kolkata.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 10 - AREEB


The versatile singer Areeb Khan Niyazi, aged 12 from Rampur.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 11 - ASHWARIYA


A very graceful 14 yr old, loves pizza, pasta..and cartoons.
A very studious girl, with a firm head on her shoulders,
shes a great admirer of Lata Mangeshkar and Shreya Ghoshal.

SVOI CHOTE USTAAD 12 - SHAILEY



Called Chikki, this 12yr old is beautiful with a sweet smile,
loves to colour and sketch.
Loves Maharashtrian food and cartoons.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Gajji

Please pass on my message to Jayant one of my favorite contestant.
I want to tell something for his Eyes.

Please ask him to walk on the dew Grass in the morning for atleast 15 min. His problem will be minimise at certain stage.

Regards

Samit
09820046039
(Mumbai)

Kamran said...

Hi! Dear Aishuria how are u? I hope u will be allright here. last time you have got my mail!! I request u to send me your latest smiling face picture to my E-mail address mughlia1622@yahoo.com. I know you are very busy in these days and tense.... don't worry Inshaallah! u will got Prize. I always pray for u to my GOD plz. help him. This time I saw u in the BHOWPAAL live concert whre Mr. Adhersh wore u the Sartaaj You were looking very gracefull. Now I gave the vote both of ANWESHA and AISHURIA. I request u again plz. send me your high resolution picture which i can print them. Once again I pray both of you. ANWESHA and AISHURIA.

Anonymous said...

Plzzz Gajji i wanna meet these Rising Stars and I wanna attain that Grand Finale. Can plz tell me how will i get a passes?
I will be Missing This Show very Much, Plzzzzzzzzzzz
can u plzzzzzz send a pic of each contestant and judges and anchor to ma given ID plzzzzzzzz
gharat43@gmail.com